7 Body Polishing Natural Oils for Skin care - Best Body Massage Oils for Glowing Skin
Are you looking for a body massage to glow your skin? Then you are at the right place to know the perfect natural oils for body massage. In this post, you will know 7 Body Polishing Natural Oils for Skin care - Best Body Massage Oils for Glowing Skin.
Transparency Disclaimer: Some of the products include a retail link on this page since we are partnered for the affiliate. That means if you make a purchase without affecting your price we will generate a bit of comission.
The pollution and everyday grind make our skin dull and the pores clogged. There is a need to remove the layer of dead skin. This is where body polishing oils come in. Body polishing is a great way to achieve soft, supple, and radiant skin. It improves blood circulation to regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin.
Body polishing oils are a blend of carrier oils such as black seed, olive, almond, jojoba, avocado, and argan oils, essential oils, and natural mild exfoliants. They have anti-bacterial and detoxifying properties, which improve your skin elasticity and brighten your complexion.
• It exfoliates dead skin and promotes skin regeneration
• Makes the skin soft and supple
• Removes tan
• Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
• Promotes blood circulation
• Evens the skin tone.
I shall share some simple formulas on how to make body polishing oils at home, but before that, here are some tips on how to do body polishing at home.
• Take a shower with warm water to open the pores on your skin.
• Take 2-3 tablespoons of body polishing oil and warm it up a bit. This enables the oil and butter to melt and spread smoothly.
• Massage all over the body for at least 10 minutes and leave it on for an additional few minutes.
• Focus on areas like the knees, heels, and elbows-the areas which are generally drier.
• Take a bath with lukewarm water to remove excess oil from the skin. Pat dry. Preferably, do not use soap. One can prepare body polishing oils with simple home ingredients. Here are some easy ways to do so.
Jojoba Oil, Neem Oil, and Kalonji Powder Body Polish
This is an anti-bacterial body polish for deep cleansing and skin detox. It is especially beneficial for those with skin allergies.
• 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
• 1 tablespoon neem oil
• 1 tablespoon kalonji, finely crushed
• 1 teaspoon honey
• Mix all the ingredients and blend them well. Your body polish is ready to use
Olive Oil, Sugar, and Rose Body Polish
This body polish is very hydrating and nourishing. It can be done on those with sensitive skin
• 1 cup dried and powdered rose petals
• 1 tablespoon crushed sugar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon shea butter or any other body butter
• 2-3 drops of rose essential oil
Orange Peel, Lemon, and Sesame Oil Body Polish
This is a skin detox formula.
• 1 tablespoon orange peel powder
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil (unrefined)
• 2-3 drops tea tree essential oil
Coconut Oil, Papaya, and Orange Body Polish
This formulation is especially good for summers. For this, one can blend any fruit like avocado, pineapple, apple, or papaya in a DIY body polish. The natural acids of the fruits detoxify the body.
• 1 tablespoon powdered brown sugar
• 2 fresh papaya slices, pureed
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon of body butter
Blend all the ingredients. This body polish should be used before the fruit leaves water
Cinnamon, Salt, and Olive Oil Body Polish
This is a wonderful formula that helps to remove pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Mix all the ingredients together and the body polish is ready
Coconut Oil, Coffee, and Milk Cream Body Polish
• 1 tablespoon coffee powder
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon milk cream
This body polish is meant for extremely dry skin. It should be done once a week to see significant improvement in the skin
Body polishing is fun and pure luxury. Here are some recommendations to make the best use of your DIY body polish experience
• Make as much as you need and do not store Scrub gently using a circular motion. Do not apply any of these on wounded and cracked skin.
• For oily skin, use body polishes with fruits, dead sea mud, or bath salts.
• For dry skin, go for a sugar-based body polish, with butter and oils.
• For sensitive skin, go for a body polish that has olive oil and oats powder
So, go ahead and pamper your skin; you could make some and gift to your loved ones too!
📣 Bgs Raw is now available on TELEGRAM. Get the more different latest news & stories updates, also you can join us on WhatsApp broadcast ... to get exclusive updates!