Summer is here and the sun is getting hotter with time. And as summer is increasing we always have the urge to eat something cool and cool.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup cream/cream
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1/4 cup) sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chip
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make Chocolate Kulfi? See the Full steps
- First, pour 3 cups of milk, 1 cup cream, and 2 tablespoons of milk powder into a large Kadai.
- Stir well to make sure that everything is well-combined without leaving any lumps.
- Now boil the milk keeping the flame on medium.
- Stir occasionally, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 10 minutes, or until the milk has thickened.
- Cook until the milk is reduced by a quarter and becomes creamy.
- Now add 1/4 cup sugar and stir continuously.
- Continue cooking till the milk becomes creamy.
- Switch off the flame and add 1/4 cup chocolate chip and mix well.
- Stir till the chocolate chip is completely dissolved.
- furthermore, add 1 tsp vanilla extract and give a final mix.
- Now pour the kulfi mixture into the kulfi mold and close the lid.
- Freeze for 8 hours or till it is completely set.
- Now insert an ice cream stick and open slowly.
- Lastly, garnish with some nuts, and chocolate sauce, and enjoy chocolate kulfi.
I hope you'll enjoy this beautiful homemade Chocolate Kulfi, aur haan comment mei apni opinion jajur batana.
📣 Bgs Raw is now available on Facebook, Telegram, and Google News. Get the more different latest news & stories updates, also you can join us for WhatsApp broadcast ... to get updated!