Hello friends, Quesadilla is a beloved dish of Mexican cuisine. It usually contains tortilla as base and cheese, vegetables, salsa as filling inside. These are perfect for evening get-togethers or for dinner. can be served.
INGREDIENTS to make tortilla
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 5 tbsp
- hot water
- To make Veg Filling Cooked :
- Sweet Corn - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 number finely chopped
- Green capsicum finely chopped
- red capsicum finely chopped
- Green chili - 1 number finely chopped
- chopped coriander leaves
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Mixed Herbs - 1/4 tsp
- To make the Quesadilla :
- Make Oil
- grated cheese
- vegetarian filling
1. In a bowl, mix all purpose flour, salt, baking powder.
2 . Add oil and mix again. Knead the dough gradually by adding hot water little by little. Knead it for 3 minutes.
3. Cover the dough and keep it at room temperature for 2 hours.
4. Divide the dough into equal sized balls and keep aside.
5. Apply some flour on the rolling pin and roll each ball into thin and thin.
6. Heat a tava (griddle) and cook the tortillas on a medium flame for 40 seconds on each side.
7. Wrap the prepared tortillas in a cloth to make sure they are soft.
8. In a large bowl, add sweetcorn, onion, green capsicum, red capsicum, green chili, chopped coriander, salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and mix well. Keep it aside.
9. Grease a pan with some oil and let it heat on medium flame.
10. Place the tortilla on top of it and put a little cheese, vegetable filling and salsa on one side.
11. Cover it with the other half of the tortilla.
12. Press gently and ensure that the filled tortillas are cooked on both the sides.
13. Delicious Quesadillas are ready to be served.
📣 Bgs Raw is now available on Facebook, Telegram, and Google News. Get the more different latest news & stories updates, also you can join us for WhatsApp broadcast ... to get updated!